Judaism 101, Positive Psychology & Judaism, Israel Inside/Out and Cinema: The Jewish Lens
- Register online for one of our courses.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been processed
- Upon acceptance, you will receive a welcome email along with your login information.
- Complete online classes and live classes
- Receive your stipend!
A campus advisor is always available to answer any questions or concerns you have.
TO QUALIFY FOR A STIPEND STUDENTS MUST:
- College Students ages 18-26
- Complete the course with an average of 80%
- Attend one to two live events coordinated by your campus adviser and a Jerusalem U campus rabbi.
*Those colleges that do not have rabbis on campus or live events on campus must complete a live event equivalent (more information is available from the campus advisor).
- Register online and purchase your desired course.
- You will receive a confirmation email with login information.
- Classes may be taken at your leisure for up to 8 months.
Online access may be extended beyond eight months for an additional fee.